[ydl-gen] Courier RPM's ... anywhere ?

Christopher Murtagh cmurtagh at terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 29 10:00:20 MST 2008

On Friday 29 February 2008 05:29:34 am Niels S. Eliasen wrote:
> Just wondered... anyone knows where to download precompiled RPM's for
> Courier-IMAP ??

 I'm not trying to be facetious here, but is there a feature in Courrier that
you need that isn't in dovecot? I used to build Courrier as well, but
realized that everything *I* needed was in dovecot.

> and.. for Bacula as well ??

 Hrm, this looks like a good candiate for extras. There are bacula RPMS in
Fedora 8. Your best bet is to probably fetch the SRPMs from there and rebuild
them.

Cheers,

Chris