[ydl-gen] wifi how-to results in kernel not loading after reboot

Filipe Miranda filipe.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:56:58 MST 2008

Hello there,

I jut got my PS3 and installed yellow dog linux 5.
Since my PS3 is far away from my router, I am using the wifi access to the
internet.
I read on the yellow dog linux website that in order to use wifi with linux
there is a procedure that I have to do.
I foud it at :
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_5.x/ps3-wifi-upgrade-kernel-no-internet.shtml

The steps were completed successfuly.

After a reboot the kernel would not load at all.

What am I missing??
I checked the file /etc/kboot.conf before rebooting and everything seemed
okay.

Did you guys had similar problems? Does anyone have any idea of what is
missing  here?

Thank you

--
---