[ydl-gen] Hi im new, any RTLinux developers?

Haresh Kainth harryhasmail at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:49:19 MST 2008

im developing a simple app using RTLinux for x86 platform, RTLinux being an
"external" component and you need to compile it with a linux kernel, ive
done this using a linux variant on the x86 platform, i was wondering if
yellowdog would support RTLinux for the ppc architecture.

i will keep searching.

thanks for your reply

harry