[ydl-gen] Text 2 GUI & Mounting USB flash and mount points HOW TO please help

Feroz Mia ferozmia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:47:17 MDT 2008

Hi, from Feroz, Could somebody please help me, I am trying to switch to the
GUI interface in YDL 6, after text install,I have read the HOW TO on the YDL
site, the reason I need this help is that the Xautoconfig link I fetched and
saved onto USB stick  I need to transfer to the PS3, my TV is a 50Hz capable
of doing 480 and 576i , the built in Xautoconfig wrote out the 1st file but
not kboot.conf , which is why i need to get the
Xautoconfig-0.23-2.ydl.2.ppc.rpm from flash to PS3, I know when i pop the
the flash in or out automount list the info for what it has found, my
problem is I want to get this rpm onto the PS3, My friend who uses Linux
daily cant mount the drive since it is not clear where and how to mount it,
he asked me to search mounting and the mount point for the device as well as
the commands to do this and the output directories,I really want to see the
GUI as this for me is the linux experience i want to have and the reason I
went to alot of trouble aquiring YDL,
Thank You
Anxiously awaiting response