[ydl-gen] (2nd try) ydl5 doesn't boot after kernel-upgrade

Leon ... iceman41269 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:39:37 MDT 2008

hey guys,
maybe I know the reason for my ydl5 which is not booting after the
kernle-upgrade.
While typing "kboot: ydltext" I get the following information (after the
normal boot-information):

mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'
Setting up other filesystems
Setting up new root fs
Setting up new root fs
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
no fstab.sys, mounting internal defaults
setuproot: error mounting /proc: no such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: no such file or directory
Switching to new root and running unit.
Unmounting old /dev

And that's all, nothing happens anymore.