[ydl-gen] (2nd try) ydl5 doesn't boot after kernel-upgrade

Leon ... iceman41269 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:29:06 MDT 2008

Yes, there is a particular how-to I followed. I found this one on
terrasoftsolutions.com:
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_5.x/ps3-wifi-upgrade-kernel.shtml
As you can see, the script re-writes my /etc/kboot.conf so maybe the system
got buggy. If you know a method to copy the /etc/kboot.conf I will show it
to you but I did not find any approach to login or something like that.