[ydl-gen] So - is multi-processor support broken?

Chris chrisonthelists at cenolan.com
Thu Jun 5 10:09:52 MDT 2008

I am running YDL 6 on XServe G4. Both CPU's seem to be working (cat
/proc/cpuinfo):

-bash-3.1$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor    : 0
cpu        : 7455, altivec supported
clock        : 999.999997MHz
revision    : 0.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips    : 66.30

processor    : 1
cpu        : 7455, altivec supported
clock        : 999.999997MHz
revision    : 0.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips    : 66.30

total bogomips    : 132.60
timebase    : 33229489
platform    : PowerMac
machine        : RackMac1,1
motherboard    : RackMac1,1 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as    : 128 (XServe)
pmac flags    : 00000000
L2 cache    : 256K unified
pmac-generation    : NewWorld