[ydl-gen] How to have YDL and Leopard coexist

Sanders, Rob M. sanders-rob at zai.com
Fri Jun 13 06:27:45 MDT 2008

Sterling,
  I had similar problems years ago when I tried to add a new drive to my existing OSX setup (running
on a beige G3).  I have had *no* issues with Panther, Tiger, and YDL (multiple versions) existing
on my dual G5.  I've got a custom version of ybin that lets me have multiple (currently 2) different
OS X versions.  I'd sent this customized ybin to both TSS and the yaboot folks a couple of years ago.
  I believe what other folks have said is correct, the directions are in the YDL manual, and start with
using the OS X 'disk utility' to partition whatever disk you will be installing YDL on.  This keeps OS X
happy.

Rob