[ydl-gen] YDL 6.0 on a G5: mount woes ...

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Mon Mar 17 08:22:41 MDT 2008

Hi,

	The msdos partition type appears to have been the problem for my
on console 2 fixed that.

	But ... when I rebooted I got a severe error requiring me to drop to
the emergency maintenance shell. The mount command (/bin/mount I think)
was looking for a shared library in usr/lib. Something like
libdevmapper? I had to do a rescue boot using the dvd and manually copy
the library to /lib?!? How did I screw this up?

kevin

P.S.:  I can't seem to find xorg-x11-devel (the name from YDL 4.0.1 and
Xorg