[ydl-gen] YLD 2.3 Performa 5215CD

Maximiliano Aschauer maschauer at speedy.com.ar
Thu May 8 00:56:19 MDT 2008

Hello everyone on the list
A few weeks ago I gave a PowerMacintosh 7300/200 to be obsolete and the MAC OS 8.6 found YLD 2.3 as the best option. But I am still experiencing the results so far are good.
Today I gave another machine, a Performa 5215CD and although  the same installation procedure that YLD 2.3 on the other machine, when the BootX install it and restart answer me with the following error when you start:
"Sorry, a system error occurred." BootX Estension "error type 10
To turn off temporary extentions, Testart and hold down the shift key.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much

Max