[ydl-gen] trying to configure my ethernet connection

butters butters at mybuttershome.com
Sun Nov 23 10:51:45 MST 2008

Hello, I tried to use a wireless setup and was not able to get it to
work and subsequently ruined my regular connection setup in my network
config using an ethernet connection. I try and delete the wireless tabs
in my network config and they keep coming back. I get this message
trying to activate a regular ethernet connection, '/etc/modprobe.config
line 6: ignoring bad line sstarting with 'options'. It also says that a
wireless connection cannot execute preventing activating an ethernet
connection. Am using YellowDog 4.0 on a Pismo 500 running 10.4.11
TIA~