[ydl-gen] yellowdog 4.0 wireless/wired

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sun Nov 30 14:29:46 MST 2008

Hi Kevin:

Applications --> System Tools --> Network Configuration.  Then enter
your root password.  Then you can remove what wireless settings you wish
and re-establish the Ethernet connections you prefer.  While you could
do the same thing via a any terminal, using the Network Configuration
tool is much, much faster.  Remember to save your changes and that
should do it.

All the best...