[ydl-gen] It's that time again!

John Zorko jmzorko at mac.com
Wed Oct 29 19:12:14 MDT 2008

Owen,

I have a PS3 that I often boot into YDL to do see if my code compiles
and runs on the Cell (and if I get this gig at Sony that i'm gunning
for, i'll do even more).  I also have a dual 2ghz G5, but I run OSX on
that.

> As with YDL 6.0, 6.1 will support IBM Power architecture systems,
> Apple
> G4 and G5s, Sony PLAYSTATION(R)3, and the YDL Powerstation. Owners of
> any of the above hardware can email myself with a description of what
> they have and a brief sentence or two of what they use the system for.

Regards,

John

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
http://www.fallingyou.com