[ydl-gen] It's that time again!

Rob Sanders rarob at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 05:43:22 MDT 2008

Morning Owen,
   Since changing jobs I finally went out and bought my own 60gb PS3
(used), so I can return the 20gb I had
on loan.  I've also got an early model dual 2ghz G5 (the one with the
ADC/DVI Radeon 9600).  Can't guarantee
how much time I'll be able to devote to beta testing, but I'm
willing.  I'll be getting an external USB drive for the PS3
as well here shortly....

Rob