[ydl-gen] Remove from mailing list please

Atro Tossavainen atossava+ydl at cc.helsinki.fi
Thu Oct 30 07:33:55 MDT 2008

Would all the "remove!!!" requestors kindly follow the indicated procedure
instead of bothering everybody on the list with requests that aren't even
seen by the list management software.  You're just polluting the list.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,