[ydl-gen] It's that time again!

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Fri Oct 31 06:19:56 MDT 2008

Hi,

	Amongst my herd are an 8600 (750GX, currently YDLK 4), a GigE (dual 7455s
at 1.1 GHz, YDL 4), and a G5 (dual 2.5 GHz 970FX, YDL 6).

Mostly used for web surfing and email. I have done some programming work and
minor kernel tweaking. On chilly nights, sometimes I turn the G5 on and give it
something to do to heat my bedroom (though the dual PPro is probably a much
better space heater). The GigE has an ATSC HDTV card in it. Be interesting to see
if the Xserver for the Radeon 7500 works bette.

	I am on dial up and can't download loads of stuff. Don't know if that
impacts my use as a tester?

kevin