[ydl-gen] gcc 4.4

Robert Spykerman robert.spykerman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:57:48 JST 2009

Dear All

I just installed ydl 6.2 onto my ps3 and am finding it fun.

I would really like to know if anyone has any guidance on how to build
a bi-arch gcc - specifically like the way the stock 6.2 gcc was set
up?

Can anyone here from ydl show me some steps or point me in the right
direction on how they did it?

Just kind of keen to see what the -mcell flag does, is it better in
terms of instruction scheduling at compile time etc..

Biarch - because I'd really like to rebuild my kernel with gcc 4.42.

Thanks in advance.

--
chown -R us ./base