[ydl-gen] Απάντηση διακοπών

Vincent Randal vtrandal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:50:18 JST 2009

oops sorry wasn't paying attention - this is a nice discussion group
(I was't paying attention to email address) and I did not mean to
offend anyone except stupid sotrod spammer.

I wish there was a way to find spammers like that and put a stop to
them. really gets to me as you may have noticed. Again, my apologilies
for the language I accidentally posted to this resepectable discussion
group.