[ydl-gen] Bluetooth and WLAN with WEP enabled

Celine-Alexander M. Preiss fam.preiss at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 03:54:14 JST 2009

HI,
I just got e friend to install
yellow dog (I think he installed vers. 6.1) on my old PS3, all seems to work fine, except
the following:

A) Bluetooth used to communicate with the
wireless keyboard does not work.
B) WLAN with WEP security
enabled, does not seem to work.

How should we proceed to get
the Bluetooth keyboard option to work, anny one that have managed to
get this to work?

How should we proceed (in the PS3) to get
the WLAN connection to run with WEP security?

I would be great
full for any inputs ASAP, so the we get a nice Christmas with our
Yellowdog installed fully and operational on our PS3.

Thanks
in advance,

Your sincerely
Alexander Preiss