[ydl-gen] Some YDL/Mac questions

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Mon Jan 5 13:41:20 MST 2009

Hi Peter, that's a shame. Here's a quick solution to your dilemma.

At the bottom of every email you receive from this list you should see:

which will take you to the page which you used to register for the
YDL list.  Move down that page further and you'll see:

To unsubscribe from yellowdog-general, get a password reminder, or
change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:

If you leave the field blank, you will be prompted for your email
address

The dots represents a blank field into which you are expected to
enter the email address you used to register with this list.  After
you do that press the button labeled unsubscribe. Note that you are
not unsubscribed yet, you'll be taken to a different page.

This is what you'll see there:

          Unsubscribe
By clicking on the Unsubscribe button, a confirmation message will be
emailed to you. This message will have a link that you should click
on to complete the removal process (you can also confirm by email;
see the instructions in the confirmation message).

You press that button and then you'll be unsubscribed.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.  Hopefully, this will help
others asking the same question that they can unsubscribe themselves
at anytime.