[ydl-gen] Yellow Dog Linux v6.2 DVDs Now Available: Press Release July 13, 2009

Atro Tossavainen atossava+ydl at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Jul 13 12:47:10 MDT 2009

Any chance of getting the DVDs at whatever is the totally least
expensive shipping from the States to Europe?  I can't believe it
would be UPS at $83.  Paying $50 for the goods and no less than $83
for shipping makes way too little sense.

I don't need install support, I don't want any supplementary services
from YDL.net, I don't want anything that auto-renews, and even if I
do have a very nice Internet connection courtesy of work I'd still
prefer the DVD kit rather than downloads (even if the downloadable
version was available without all of the bells and whistles that I
don't want, which it does not seem to be).

Regards,
--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,