[ydl-gen] PS3: low resolution text console (4th posting attempt)

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Wed Jul 15 18:38:53 MDT 2009

Hi John:

Many, if not all of the questions you've asked can be addressed by looking here:
http://us.fixstars.com/support/solutions/ydl_6.x/

Although I'm a longtime user of YDL, I don't currently own or use a PS3.
However you could also find useful information and guidance from the YDL
Community Board which is available here:

http://yellowdog-board.com/

Becoming a member of the YDL Board is free as well as a different way to gather
information fairly quickly.

I've addressed the nature and purpose of root and user mode here:

http://yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6006&p=31264#p31264/

All the best...