[ydl-gen] truecrypt - anywhere?

Atro Tossavainen atossava+ydl at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Jul 29 03:30:26 MDT 2009

Talking to myself a bit...

I downloaded TrueCrypt 6.2a source and wxWidgets for X11 2.8.10 source.

I am equally unable to compile wxWidgets using the process described
in the TrueCrypt instructions on both YDL5 (Xserve G4) and RHEL4 (x86).
I'm not going to spend any time analysing this as I don't need the
package, I'm just noting that it does not seem to work "out of the
box" on configurations believed to be supported (Linux x86) either :-)

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,