[ydl-gen] UNSUBSRCRIBE - FROM ADMIN

Christopher Murtagh cmurtagh at us.fixstars.com
Tue Jun 30 09:57:46 MDT 2009

On Tuesday 30 June 2009 09:28:39 am Alvaro Andraca wrote:
> Please remove me from your mailing list

 Please do not send unsubscribe requests to the mailing list, this is
considered very bad netiquette. You have managed to find your way onto this
list (we do not subscribe people involuntarily), so please find the way to get
off without spamming everyone else. If you are unable to unsubscribe for some
reason, you may contact the list admin (me in this case), either directly or
via:

 yellowdog-general-owner at lists.fixstars.com

In case you may have lost it, the URL to unsubscribe is at the bottom of every
post to the list.

Sending unsubscribe requests to this list will *not* get you removed.

Cheers,

Christopher Murtagh
yellowdog-general list admin