[ydl-gen] "yum update" does not work after "yum upgrade" from ydl-6.1 to ydl-6.2

John Frankish j-frankish at slb.com
Fri Oct 9 14:41:51 JST 2009

Thanks, but the issue is not particularly that - on the ps3, Bluetooth does not work with ydl-6.2 and (my understanding is that) an update was issued, which includes a kernel update.

My problem is that, even though I can see more recent packages in yd62-updates-mlist, "yum update" is ignoring them.

John