[ydl-gen] Linux and Blue tooth keyboard

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sat Sep 5 19:28:34 MDT 2009

Hi Terence!

You can find answers to a variety of PS3 and YDL questions here:

http://us.fixstars.com/support/solutions/ydl_6.x/

As far as getting Bluetooth operational within YDL running on your
PS3, you can find that information here:

http://us.fixstars.com/support/solutions/ydl_6.x/ps3_bluetooth_sixaxis.shtml/

All the best...