[ydl-gen] Wireless on Powerbook G4

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Mon Sep 7 16:40:37 MDT 2009

Hi Brian:

Check to make sure that you followed the directions
here addressing
Networks :http://us.fixstars.com/support/solutions/ydl_6.x/

Also refer here: http://us.fixstars.com/support/advisories.shtml/

In Linux and YDL with some persistence there is nearly always a way
if one is willing to research well enough.

All the best...