[ydl-gen] PXCAB Card NFS Problem

Paul Gregory bentarmillary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:42:56 MDT 2009

You are using CONFIGURE HOST instructions to INSTALL OS ???  Sounds like you
have the wrong instructions.  Go to
http://us.fixstars.com/support/installation/ and select YDL 6.2 PS3 link to
install the OS.  Upon completing those instructions and in the event of an
ineffective network, then consul your link to 'configure host'.