[ydl-gen] install SETI at home on PS3 with UDL6.1

Paul Gregory bentarmillary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:07:56 MDT 2009

I installed YDL 6.1 on my PS3 model CECHA.

Now lets see how responsive he YDL crowd is.

HHEELLLPPPP !

When trying to install SETI at Home using the instructions from their web
site I ge the following error

yum install boinc-client boinc-manager
Config Error: Error accessing file for config
file://///etc/yum.repos.d/yellowdog-updates.repo

using Gedit I tried to view the repository file but get a permissions
error.  Should I be calling YUM from the GUI or black screen using root ?

thanks in advance

Paul Gregory