[ydl-gen] install SETI at home on PS3 with UDL6.1 - correction

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Thu Sep 10 07:59:50 MDT 2009

Hi Paul:

It was very surprising to me to discover 404 appearing.
I found the problem Paul, there was an extra "/", try this:
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/wiki/List_of_projects_by_system_requirements

The SETI source which you can download, uncompress, compile and
install within YDL is here:
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/sah_porting.php/

Likewise try here:
http://www.dotsch.de/boinc/BOINC%20Clients.html