[ydl-gen] pathetic

Kai Staats kai at overthesun.com
Sat Jan 16 00:31:34 JST 2010

On Friday 15 January 2010 07:38, Young-Min Park wrote:
> Don't call yourselves open source if it's not free.  This is an
> outrage to everyone who as ever volunteered their time and
> expertise to open source projects without pay.

I recommend you review free download from the public mirrors:
http://ydl.net/support/downloads/

YDL has been freely available since inception in the spring of 1999.

DVDs and private download from a dedicated, high-bandwidth server were
made available as a paid product for the sake of simple installation,
a choice made by the customer.

kai