[ydl-gen] pathetic

Smith, Barry Barry.Smith at delta.com
Sat Jan 16 00:43:52 JST 2010

All you base are belong to us

-----Original Message-----
From: yellowdog-general-bounces at lists.fixstars.com [mailto:yellowdog-general-bounces at lists.fixstars.com] On Behalf Of Kai Staats
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 10:32 AM
To: Discussion List for Yellow Dog Linux User Topics
Subject: Re: [ydl-gen] pathetic

On Friday 15 January 2010 07:38, Young-Min Park wrote:
> Don't call yourselves open source if it's not free.  This is an
> outrage to everyone who as ever volunteered their time and
> expertise to open source projects without pay.

I recommend you review free download from the public mirrors:
http://ydl.net/support/downloads/

YDL has been freely available since inception in the spring of 1999.

DVDs and private download from a dedicated, high-bandwidth server were
made available as a paid product for the sake of simple installation,
a choice made by the customer.

kai