[ydl-gen] thank you

james gray pointerleft at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 04:45:43 JST 2010

No
I gave up.
the instructions are completely miss construed from , beginning with yellow
dog , the info on the server on read me file, sha 1 sum etc, and the
assumptions that the person who would like to down load is a complete 100
percent geek that knows every thing. !!!
signing up for a password, the password does not work in the forums, etc.
Thank you.
I have had enough.
Thank you.
No i do not want or have any interest in yellowdog.
Thank you for the offer and experience