[ydl-gen] Epson printer for both YDL 6.2 and GameOS 3.15

Kai Staats kai at overthesun.com
Thu Mar 11 14:36:25 JST 2010

On Wednesday 10 March 2010 06:43, angelo wrote:
> Hello everyone !
> Is there anyone who can suggest a still in production Epson ink-jet
> printer not too expensive that works with YDL 6.2 and - possibly -
> PS3 GameOS 3.15 ? I bought a Stylus S-20, but it neither works with
> Linux nor with GameOS.

Simple answer is that CUPS enables most any modern USB based printer
to work, with higher degrees of success with HP, then Epson. You
should be fine with just about anything you grab. Do note that some
advanced features of the printer may not be available to you, but
basic printing should function.

kai