[ydl-gen] download package ?

james gray pointerleft at gmail.com
Sat May 22 22:38:49 JST 2010

Hello

I am having a psychotic moment while trying to find an actual icon, file,
doc, or string of chars that would initiate a download of the YDL OS from a
mirror.

Question: does any one have a sane route to a YDL OS down load for the Mac G
4 PC.

While at the YDL down load page i am relying on the words YDL when i go into
a mirror to look for a down load, YDL is the only words that are associated
with a down load at the Y D L down load page, besides ISO.

Yes i can associate with the words Yellow Dog when i do see them. When they
are there.

The UK mirror seems to have a release for the Mac G4 PC.

yet while there is was also a circle of links.

And from the experience at the UK mirror and other mirrors i find it to be
frustrating , i do not see any one download for a complete YDL OS .

I am just chasing links in circles, it is a joke.

Is there an actual download ? of a complete YDL OS, or is it pick and
choose,

 "If" the down load is a pick and choose.  where is the kernal, what
abbreviated word is associated with the kernal

the whole story seems to be a joke.

any assistance in finding sanity would be appreciated.

thank you