[ydl-gen] Installation

. ddxxlll at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 08:48:24 JST 2010

Not on a POWERPC based cpu.
Powerpc arcetecture is only used by older macs.
Any x86 or x64 based distro will be easier.

Ubuntu, Kubuntu, and all other pre-compiled linux is easir.
Gentoo you compile it yourself, and its a 11/10 on how hard it is to
install.
You have to script a compiler to compile the kernal then compiles all the
sources onto it. Takes 3 days man.

Lol means laugh out loud.
Get a x86 or x64 computer (all new macs and windows)