[ydl-gen] filesharing with Snow Leopard.

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sat Mar 5 09:43:50 JST 2011

Thanks for the correction.  As regards these venerable aging machines
it's pretty easy to misplace one's personal enthusiasm regarding a
unique function or quality of a system's architecture as being something
"anyone" should obviously appreciate in spite of the reality that
there's little to no money to be made supporting such systems.

As you say, "business is business".

I like the dancing penguin as well!  At least, Linux itself moves
forward in interesting directions.  The newer hardware is faster, has
multi-cores and Linux has better tools to allow an interested learner to
explore them with as much interest as one can bear with amazingly
flexible open source tools.

At least the "dance" continues..., for those willing to work through the
steps!  Of course, only people like ourselves would be interested in an
event known as "Dancing with Linux!  ;-)

Derick.