[ydl-gen] french keyboard (ydl 5.2)

bbux bouillaut.beatrice at neuf.fr
Thu Mar 15 20:20:20 JST 2012

bonjour !

I've an Imac with YDL 5.2, and I can't find where is the file to change
in order to have a correct keymap in mode X

It's done for the blabla I'd want to write BEFORE X, but no way for
after the startx

so please, help me : where exactly is this damned file ?¿?

merci beaucoup,
b.b

--
___
   : [bb at bbux bb] kill all VIH | no need to su to do so