[ydl-gen] Historical Project

William Lentz coolguy.lentz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:59:28 JST 2013

I honestly don't think this disto is active anymore, or at least the mailing
list Is not active. I don't develop for YDL or anything, I came here looking
for help when I had a old powermac that I wanted to "JailBreak" with a linux
distro, lets just say now its parted out so bad I don't know if I can ever
get it back going without having a half of another model of it to spare.