can't read cdrom

Kevin Lindeman yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 31 Dec 1969 16:12:38 -0800

On my Tibook, when installing, I had to say install-gui hdc=ide-scsi
because i have a cd/rw. When I start up after installing, after yaboot
where you say l for linux, at the boot: prompt, say: linux hdc=ide-scsi
That made my CD/RW Drive work, but you have to enter that in every time
you start up.  Now I just can't get Airport to work!! Hope this helps!

Kevin Lindeman
kjl007@pacifier.com
http://home.pacifier.com/~stevel/