confirm reciept

Dr. Chi Dozi yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 24 Jan 1980 02:34:10 +0100

Dear Friend=2C

RE=3A URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL=2E

Although this proposal might come to you as a surprise=2C since it is from someone you do not know or have seen before=2C but based on recommendations=2C l gathered from a very reliable source=2E

I am the director=2C fund co-ordinator of the Finance Contract Department of Nigerian Ports Authority

The crux of this letter is that the finance=2Fcontract department of the NPA deliberatly over-inflated the contract values of various contract awarded=2E In the course of disbursement my office was able to track down the sum of US$45=2E5M=28Forty Five Million=2C Five Hundred Thousand U=2ES dollars=29 as the over invoiced sum=2E This money is now floating in the NPA domicilliary account with the Central Bank of Nigeria =28CBN=29=2E I and my colleagues now want to quickly transfer this fund to a safe nominated foreign account for possible investment abroad=2E

We are not allowed as a matter of government policy to operate any foreign account because of our status as civil=2Fpublic servants=2E Hence the need to solicit for your full banking details=2C to enable us transfer this money into your account=2E

Upon your acceptance of this proposal=2C we have also agreed on a sharing ratio=3A-

1=29 30%for you as the account owner

2=29 60% for l and my colleagues

3=29 10% will be set aside to defray all incidental expenses both locally and internationally during the course of this transaction=2E

Furthermore=2C we shall be coming over to your country when the money is finally in your account and we shall be relying on your advise as regards to investment of our share =2E Be informed that=2C this business is genuine and 100% safe considering the high powered government officials involved=2E

Send by fax the following information=3A-

1=29 YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS=2C BANK NAME=2C ADDRESS AND ACCOUNT NUMBER

2=29 YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION=2E

This is to effect the Swift Transfer of this fund into your account in less than Seven =28 7=29 working days=2E

Contact me strictly on email or Fax 234 1 7597952 Expecting your call immediately while looking forward to a healthy business relationship with you=2E

Sincerely=2C

DR=2E CHI DOZI=2E