Can't get usb mouse to work in YDL 2.2

Vick Griffin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:55:24 -0500

Okay, here's the problem.  Sawtooth G4, 448mb ram, GF2MX agp, Toshiba SR1002
dvd/cdrw, 2HD's...

Installation was a snap once I figured out that the YDL install didn't like
cdrw's.  Added the necessary info to the install command and off I went.  No
problems, it found my OS9 partition, my OSX partition, and mounted all my
YDL partitions without a hiccup.

I booted back into YDL 2.2 with the "l" key, my USB Apple keyboard (Mitsumi)
is recognized as is my Logitech Wheelmouse (usb as well).  Unfortunately, it
won't work (however, my keyboard does work).  Tried my Microsoft Optical
Intellimouse from my peecee.  It's recognized, won't work.  Tried my
original hockey puck, it's recognized, won't work.  Moved all of them around
different USB ports - 1/2 on the MB and both connections on my keyboard
(hub).  No luck.  I'm so close to getting this baby running YDL, anybody got
any clues?  I'd make some notations from the display info, but it scrolls so
damn fast, I can be sure of making accurate notes to troubleshoot:-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vick

vickgriffin@mac.com