Cursor-problem with YDL2.2 and PowerBook

William E. Elston yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:58:10 -0700

Re. fixed cursor in the middle of the screen, I have no idea what is
causing this problem, but I have the same issue with 2.2 installed on an
8500. No mouse function with both a Kensington TurboMouse and a standard
Apple adb mouse, in both KDE and Gnome.