Updating to ydl 2.2 from 2.1

John Baughman yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:28:03 -0600

I just recently installed ydl 2.1 on my beige G3.  Now I would like to have
the benefits of version 2.2.  I've downloaded ydl 2.2 and burned a CD.  My
newbie question is:  How do I upgrade my 2.1 install to 2.2?  Can I just
install 2.2 over my 2.1 installation? If so, how?  I read about yup at the
ydl site.  I have several yup files in my 2.1 installation.  But when I try
to run yup I get the message "command cannot be found".  What am I doing
wrong?  Obviously I am way over my head.  Thanks for any help.
John