YDL 2.2 booting from NuBus

Bo Brinkman yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:38:11 -0400

There aren't any real Mach Kernels. The ones that are called Mach Kernel
are just the vmlinux with some wrapping added so that that MkLinux boot
loader can load it. So basically: Use the vmlinux* stuff for BootX or
miBoot. Use the Mach Kernel* stuff for the MkLinux booter.

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/

And ne'er did Grecian chisel trace
A Nymph, a Naiad, or a Grace
Of finer form or lovelier face!  --Sir Walter Scott