"Errors running transaction set!..."

Richard D. Carper yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:44:30 -0700

Hi all,

I have installed Yellow Dog Linux on my PowerCenter 210, and all is fine
(in fact, I'm sending this by Mozilla on the machine) except:

1. when I tried to install the Development Package, I got the following:

"4
Message
Error
------
Errors running transaction set!
Please correct this manually."

and then it terminated installation, and so I installed the Home/Office
Package instead. But I really need the Development Package. How can I
add it to my current installation? (I also really don't want to start
all over again.) I did try repeatedly to install it, but always got the
same messages.

2. I have my CD-ROM drive working, but can't seem to get either my
Floppy or Zip Drive up. Any help?

Thanks,

Dick