About to Give up on YDL for PM 6500s

Mark Walker yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:29:01 -0700

Do you have a retail copy from TerraSoft or an ISO downloaded and burned to
CD?
I'm getting ready to purchase the CDs after three attempts to get a good CD to
burn.  After trying to get Linux to install on a PowerMac 7500 for the last
two months with no success.
I'm assuming the ISO images I downloaded are corrupted.