Power Center 150

Nathaniel Porter yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:24:46 -0400

Thanks for the assistance. I gave the Boot 100MB and installed the Base.
It all seemed to go well until I went to log in and it will not
acknowledge root and the root password so I guess I will try to install
once again. Just wanted to let you know that the advice did at least
allow me to install.

Thanks