network install

Josh Ostrow yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
22 Dec 2002 13:45:16 -0500

--=-vzyLNFzGRcVOTMJhIYn2

I have a powerbook g4. It has only a cd/dvd rom drive. I do not have
access to a cd writer. Is there a way to install ydl with this
configuration. I know you can install suse just by downloading an
install file, booting to the open firmware screen, selecting that file
to boot to, and then proceeding with a network install. Is there a
similar way to do it with ydl?

Thanks,
Josh

--=-vzyLNFzGRcVOTMJhIYn2

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I have a powerbook g4. It has only a cd/dvd rom drive. I do not have access to a cd writer. Is there a way to install ydl with this configuration. I know you can install suse just by downloading an install file, booting to the open firmware screen, selecting that file to boot to, and then proceeding with a network install. Is there a similar way to do it with ydl?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Josh
</BODY>