iso has invalid extent entry (Dwight Hahn)

Everett Attebury yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:10:45 -0500

On Friday, July 19, 2002, at 01:01  PM, Dwight Hahn
<dhahn@klaskycsupo.com> wrote:

> I just downloaded the dayton-2.3-20020704-install.iso and am having
> problems burning this as a disc image in Toast. When I drag it, it says
> it could not detect the format. Using OS X's Disk Utility, it says it
> has
> an invalid extent entry. Also, why does the ISO file show up as a text
> document? Anyone??

You must have clicked the "Data" pane before dragging the .iso.  If you
click the "Other" pane it will say "Disc Image" above the line and
"(Drop a disc image file here)" under the line.  Just drag the .iso file
to the window and click the "Record" button and you're good to go.